Widen the interproximal contact and reduce enamel effectively with this double-sided, coarse diamond strip, and contour the line angles to avoid creating sharp corners.
The ContacEZ IPR Strip System is an innovative interproximal reduction system that makes IPR safer and more accurate without creating sharp corners. Designed for use with Invisalign®, ClearCorrect™ and other clear aligner treatment systems, these strips curve and flex along the natural contours of the teeth to prevent soft tissue irritation, avoid cutting excessive enamel, and maximize patient comfort.
The full range of ContacEZ IPR Strips offer in-depth personalization to suit the variety of different cases and clinicians' preferences involved in interproximal reduction. These strips contour the curvature of the tooth to safely and efficiently reduce interproximal enamel without creating sharp corners.
- Single-handed design offers optimal tactile control
- Will not cut lips or gums and eliminates gagging
- Flexible strip will contour the curvature of the tooth without creating subgingival ledges or sharp corners
- Reduce binding and prevent residual crowding
- Easy access to tight anterior or posterior areas
- Autoclavable up to 280° (steam heat only, not dry heat), and multi-usable
- Pass the strip back and forth gently and buccolingually only
- 8 x Dark Blue IPR Widener - Thickness 0.15mm, Width: 4mm, Double-sided diamond coating, Course diamond grit, No serration