MARGINS INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Run a sharp probe over the interface between the restoration and tooth structure
- Utilize the diamond size that will provide the most accurate reduction
- Commence with the blue band diamond for the initial reduction
- Check the margin continuously for overhangs that may remain with the probe
- Once removed, polish with the red and then the yellow band diamonds.
Handle with care and place the bur into the hi-speed handpiece with fingers or tweezers.
Best results are achieved when reduction is initiated with the bur moving in the opposite direction to the handpiece.